Kes-Vir Boy's Wrap Swim Shorts - Floral/BlueKes-Vir
These Eco-swim shorts are designed for boys with weak muscle tone and restricted limb movement. The shorts makes changing very easy as they open up flat so they can be laid on the bed first then the wearer on them. Whether you are going on a beach holiday or just swimming at a local pool, you can be confident that there will be no issue of leakage. The shorts are discreet and stylish, no one will know they have swim briefs underneath. Your child will be able to have fun in his swimming sessions without worry, improving his quality of life and health.
- Two in one swimwear – Outer shell as regular swimwear that opens flat with waterproof built-in swim nappy.
- Outer shell with specially designed slide-on nylon poppers and shock cord loop and button fastening. Easy when changing on a changing bed.
- Inner liner has wider hook-and-loop fastening and tie string for extra security.
- Both waist and leg are adjustable.
- Designed for Bowel and urinary incontinence
- Chlorine resistant and UPF 50+ and No pilling fabric
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Fabric Content: Outer: 78% Polymide(RECYCLED), 22% Elastane. Inner: PU coated 100% Polyester.
- 2nd place of the ACA/PromoCon Look Good Feel Good Award 2012
- Overseas customer can check if we have a stockist in their country at www.kesvir.co.uk.
|3-4 yrs||44-58 cm||26-34 cm|
|5-6 yrs||48-61 cm||28-37 cm|
|7-8 yrs||51-64 cm||30-40 cm|
|9-10 yrs||54-68 cm||32-43 cm|
|11-12 yrs||57-72 cm||34-46 cm|
|13-14 yrs||60-78 cm||36-48 cm|
IT IS ADVISABLE TO MEASURE BEFORE MAKING PURCHASE OF ANY SWIMWEAR