Kes-Vir Men's WrapshortKes-Vir
These swim shorts are designed for a child with weak muscle tone and restricted limb movement. These shorts are great if the wearer needs to be changed on the bed. Provides ease of cleaning and easily manageable.
- Two in one swimwear – Outer shell as regular swimwear that opens flat with waterproof built-in swim nappy
- Outer shell with specially designed slide-on nylon poppers and shock cord loop and button fastening.
- Inner liner has wider hook-and-loop fastening and tie string for extra security.
- Both waist and leg are adjustable.
- Designed for Bowel and urinary incontinence
- Chlorine resistant and UPF 50+ and No pilling fabric
- Machine washable and quick drying.
- Outer 79% Polyamide Micro 21% Xtra Life LYCRA®: Inner PU coated 100% Polyester
- Overseas customer can check if we have a store in their country at www.kesvir.co.uk
|Small||71-87 cm||40-56 cm|
|Medium||81-97 cm||46-62 cm|
|Large||91-107 cm||52-68 cm|
|X-Large||101-117 cm||58-74 cm|
|XX-Large||112-127 cm||64-80 cm|
T IS ADVISABLE TO MEASURE BEFORE MAKING PURCHASE OF ANY SWIMWEAR ON OUR WEBSITE, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. SEE OUR VIDEO 'How To Measure For Our Swimwear'