UP360 Youth Swim briefs are incontinence Swimwear. This swimwear is worn under regular swimwear to provide security and comfort whilst swimming. You can wear it for Aquatherapy, competitive swimming or swimming for leisure, on holiday or at your local pool, school swimming, or other swimming lessons.
- Designed to contain solids and not urine without adding weight.
- Designed to help contain up to 98% of bacteria associated with recreational water illnesses
- Designed not to absorb or contain liquid
- Fit comfortably and discreetly under a swimsuit
- Machine washable and hang dry
- Outer shell 85% nylon, 15% Spandex. Lining 100% polyester with polyurethane backing.
- Please note that the Pink dye does bleed when washed.
| X Small
||waist 43-60 cm/ Leg 28-43 cm
||waist 45-68 cm/ Leg 30-45 cm
||waist 50-73 cm/ Leg 33-48 cm
||waist 53-80 cm/ Leg 35-50 cm
IT IS ADVISABLE TO MEASURE BEFORE MAKING PURCHASE OF ANY SWIMWEAR ON OUR WEBSITE, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. SEE OUR VIDEO 'How To Measure For Our Swimwear'